Hand Felted Yarn 5 meter bundles from Love Fest Fibre
Hand felted in Nepal from pure New Zealand wool
The skinnier, tinier version of Love Fest Fibre classic Tough Love yarn collection. At roughly the diameter of a pencil, Tough Love Tiny yarn is thin, pliable, and makes a whole new array of projects possible.
This collection is made from strong and resilient felt; ideal for macrame, weaving, and knit or crocheted projects like table mats or rugs. And just like their classic Tough Love collection, each ball of Tough Love Tiny is skillfully hand-felted by Love Fest Fibre team in Kathmandu.
• Handmade in Nepal
• Fiber: 100% New Zealand wool
• Yardage: Approximately 5 Meters
• Weight: Approximately 25 grams
• Suggested Tapestries, Macrame, knitting needles/crochet hook: 15-19mm
• No tools are necessary for many projects, just your hands
Note: Thickness varies and no two are exactly alike as each is felted by hand. I suggest getting enough to complete a project to avoid a thickness mismatch in a reorder.